HHFC's Hooded Pull-over was created with quality in mind and the preshrunk fleece retains its softness and sizing after being laundered. The high stitch density contributes to the cozy and warm feel of the garment. And with the fabric being quarter-turned during manufacturing, it eliminates the center crease. The thicker, two-ply hood is loosened or tightened by matching tipped and knotted drawcords, complete with grommets that keep a clean opening where the cord runs through the hood. One big front pocket will keep your hands warm and your items secure as needed. These hoodies are a 50/50 poly/cotton blend, so you are getting the softness and temperature transferability of cotton, with the durable elasticity of polyester.
- 50% cotton, 50% polyester NuBlend® preshrunk fleece
- Virtually pill-free with a high-stitch density for a smooth printing canvas
- Double-needle coverseaming on neck, armholes and waistband
- 1x1 ribbed cuffs and waistband
- Concealed seam on cuffs
- Pouch pocket; Double-ply hood with grommets and matching drawcord
- Seamless body with set-in sleeves